The U.S. FDA considers ALL contact lenses a medical device and must be sold with the involvement of a Eye Care provider. For Contact Lens purchases, U.S. customers must provide a VALID and CURRENT prescription regardless of whether you are ordering plano (non-corrective) or corrective lenses.
Terms and Conditions for Contact Lens Purchases
When ordering contact lenses from Grimm Brothers Halloween, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: You must check the box on the contact lens product page stating that you are agree to the terms and conditions on this page before adding the contact lenses to your cart.
- You are at least 18 years of age or older.
- You represent and warrant to Grimm Brothers Halloween that you have seen an Eye Care provider within the last year and will provide proof of a current and valid CONTACT LENS prescription with 48 business hours after placing your order.
- You understand that failure to provide Grimm Brothers Halloween with a current and valid Contact Lens Prescription within 48 business hours will result in your order being cancelled.
- You hereby consent to representatives of Grimm Brothers Halloween contacting your Eye Care provider, if necessary, to verify your provided prescription information.
- You agree to follow proper wear and care practices.
- You agree to our return policy for contact lenses. (No returns on custom lenses, and no returns on opened vials for any reason.)
- You agree that theatrical contact lenses are for occasional use and will not be worn more than 3 to 4 hours per use.
- You agree not to share your theatrical contact lenses with ANYONE.
- You agree that Grimm Brothers Halloween or any of it's employees, agents, or representatives shall not be held liable by you the purchaser against any claim, loss, damage or personal injury caused the theatrical contact lenses whether to you the purchaser or any other third party.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (866) 634-9939 during regular business hours or see our Contact Lens FAQ for more information.
Close this window